Laminating equipment includes laminators, air compressors, mechanical pumps, etc., which are related equipment for implementing photovoltaic module lamination and packaging processes.
1. Laminating equipment
Laminator is a key equipment for the production of photovoltaic modules, and the performance of this equipment is directly related to the quality of photovoltaic modules. Common laminators are divided into manual laminators and automatic laminators. Here we mainly introduce manual laminating equipment. Take the TDCT-Z-1 laminator as an example. The main parameters of the equipment are as follows:
Laminated area: 500mm×500mm.
Equipment weight: 300kg.
Laminating height: 25mm.
Opening height: 350mm.
Required compressed air pressure: 0.6-1.0MPa.
Required compressed air flow: 25L/min.
The total power of the equipment: 6.5kW.
Operating energy consumption: 6kW.
Heating method: electric heating.
Temperature control method: thermostat control.
Temperature uniformity in working area: ±3℃.
Temperature control accuracy: ±l℃.
Temperature control range: 30℃-160℃.
Pumping rate: 8L/s.
Laminating time: 2-10min.
Evacuation time: 5-6min.
Operating vacuum: 200~20Pa.
Use environment: The ambient temperature is 10℃-50℃; the relative humidity is less than 90%.
Workshop power requirements; AC380V three-phase five-wire.
The working pressure of the laminator: 0.6~1.0MPa.
①The main vacuum pipeline and gas circuit adopt Japanese SMC products;
②The vacuum pump adopts Sichuan Nanguang products;
③The pipeline connection is well sealed, and the vacuum degree of the equipment is fully guaranteed.
Temperature control mode: multi-point temperature measurement on the heating plate.
Work performance: It can work continuously at high temperature for 24 hours, adapting to ordinary industrial environment and laboratory environment.
Spare parts: bus bar, EVA film, TPT, solar cell glass and aluminum frame, special glue silicone for each part, various supporting power junction boxes, MC3 and MC4 cable connectors, MC3 and MC4 parallel branch connectors, laminators 4 pieces of special high temperature cloth, special cutting tools for aluminum frame, etc.
2. component lamination operation (TDCT-Z-1 laminator)
(1) Turn on the power switch of the device.
(2) Select the touch screen working mode interface, enter the temperature parameter setting interface, set the parameters, and then return to the touch screen working mode interface to enter the manual working interface.
(3) Set the process temperature and turn on the heating switch (set the working temperature to 130°C).
(4) After the temperature reaches the set value, press the vacuum pump switch.
(5) Open the upper cover in place in manual mode.
(6) Put the laminated holding and pressure components into the laminator.
(7) Press the cover button until the cover is in place.
(8) Start the manual lamination process.
①Activate the vacuum of the upper chamber and the vacuum of the lower chamber respectively. The button indicator light is on to indicate that the upper and lower chambers start to vacuum at the same time. At this time, the vacuum timer starts to work (this process takes about 2 minutes).
② Click the upper chamber inflation button, the indicator light is on, the equipment is in the upper chamber inflation state, and the upper chamber vacuum button bounces back, the lower chamber vacuum button is maintained, and enters the lamination state. At this time, the lamination timer and the pressure regulating timer start to work at the same time. After the pressure regulating timer reaches the timing parameters of the manual pressure regulating timer, the upper chamber inflation solenoid valve is turned off, and then the current pressure is maintained for the lamination process. Observe the time required for the value of the laminating timer to reach the laminating process (this process takes about 8 minutes).
③Respectively inflate the upper chamber vacuum and lower chamber inflation, and bounce the upper chamber inflation and lower chamber vacuum buttons. The button indicator light indicates that the upper chamber starts to be evacuated, the lower chamber starts to inflate, and the lower chamber vacuum returns to the atmospheric state (lower chamber vacuum) The watch returns to its original position, this process takes about 40s).
④ Click the button to open the lid, the button indicator light is on, indicating that the equipment is in the working state of lid opening, and the lamination process is now complete.
3. Daily maintenance and maintenance of laminating equipment
1) Daily maintenance
(1) Check and ensure that the oil level of the vacuum pump is within the specified range. The oil level should be as high as possible. Only use the oil of the type recommended by the vacuum pump manufacturer (the heat transfer oil is above 1/2 oil level, and the vacuum pump is at 1/3 oil level. above).
(2) Check the dust accumulated on the heating plate and rubber plate and the materials on the laminate plate daily to keep them in a cool state and wipe them clean with cotton cloth.
(3) Wipe the remaining liquid alcohol on the heating plate. Do not use a sharp object to wipe the residual EVA film on the heating plate, so as not to damage its surface flatness and affect the quality of the components.
(4) The heating plate of the lower chamber and the remaining space of the lower chamber should be blown away with high-pressure air to remove the residue. When blowing off, the vacuum pump must be turned off to prevent foreign matter from entering.
(5) Pay attention to whether the equipment is working normally during trial operation, check whether the pressure of the air compressor and the pumping of the mechanical pump are normal, and solve any problems in time.
(6) The circulating water is changed once a day.
2) Weekly maintenance
(1) Check whether there are dust and scratches on the O-ring sealing surface of the top cover.
(2) Check whether the silicone plate is damaged and scrub it in time.
(3) Check the dust and accumulated residual particles at the four corners of the vacuum pump.
(4) Check whether all the vacuum connecting pipes and fixed hoop are loose.
(1) Check the solenoid valve regularly.
(2) A year-round overhaul is required.
(3) Check related circuits.
(4) Clean the vacuum pump.
(5) The aging problem of parts.
(6) Replace the heat transfer oil.
(7) When replacing the vacuum pump oil, only use the high-quality vacuum pump oil specified by the manufacturer (a plan for replacing the vacuum pump oil should be made according to the use of the equipment).
4) Common equipment failures and solutions
Before inspecting, repairing and maintaining the photovoltaic module laminator, be sure to cut off the power supply.
4. Knowledge of laminating equipment
The working principle of the lamination equipment is as follows.
The upper and lower airbags of the laminator are shown in Figure 2. The work in the working cavity of the laminator is shown in Figure 2.
After closing the upper cover of the laminator, the following process is as follows:
(1) Vacuum procedure: lower chamber vacuum, upper chamber vacuum.
(2) Pressurization procedure: the lower chamber is vacuumed and the upper chamber is inflated.
(3) Laminating process: vacuum in the lower chamber, “0” in the upper chamber.
(4) Opening process: the lower chamber is inflated and the upper chamber is vacuumed.