1. Inspection before lamination
(1) The positive and negative lead wires of the photovoltaic module are attached to the TPT with tape to make them flat and not bent; the length should not be too short.
(2) The TPT back sheet film has no obvious wrinkles or scratches and can completely cover the glass.
(3) There is no foreign matter in the photovoltaic module, such as tin slag, debris, hair, etc.
(4) Use the photovoltaic module mirror observation frame to check whether the distance between the solar cells, the edge of the glass, and the bus bar meets the process requirements.
2. Photovoltaic module lamination process regulations
(1) Determination of technical parameters of the lamination process: Determine the process parameters according to the specifications of the photovoltaic module product, the degree of cross-linking of the EVA film and the quality requirements of the photovoltaic module.
(2) Laminating process adjustment range (depending on equipment and packaging material performance) Laminating temperature: 136℃~145℃ (reference).
Vacuum time: 5~7min (reference).
Working pressure of lamination: 0.02~0.03MPa (reference).
Laminating time: 13~17min (reference).
(3) The adjustment range of the lamination process depends on the equipment and packaging materials. The vacuum degree reaches -20~200Pa (reference) after 60s.
(4) Crosslinking degree of EVA: not less than 80%.
(5) Compressed air pressure: not less than 0.8MPa.
(6) Laminator set temperature calibration: use a point thermometer that has been regularly calibrated by a measurement monitoring agency to calibrate after reaching the set temperature. The temperature deviation does not exceed the set temperature ± 5 ℃ is qualified.
3. Visual inspection of photovoltaic modules after lamination
(1) Check whether the cells in the photovoltaic module are cracked (cracks, fragments, etc.).
(2) Check whether the photovoltaic module has air bubbles and whether the back plate is flat.
(3) Check whether there is any foreign matter in the photovoltaic module.
(4) Check whether the positions between the cells, glass, and bus bars in the photovoltaic module are offset.
(5) Check whether the photovoltaic module cells have color difference and whether the tin-coated soldering tape is yellow.
4. Precautions for photovoltaic module lamination operation
(1) The lamination parameters should be adjusted according to the performance requirements of EVA and cannot be changed at will.
(2) After the photovoltaic modules are put in the laminator, they must be laminated quickly, and the photovoltaic modules must be quickly taken out after the lamination is completed and the lid is opened.
(3) Clean the high-temperature cloth and the EVA or other impurities remaining on the upper chamber airbag and the lower chamber heating plate at any time.
(4) Regularly check the operation of the cooling water, the travel switch and the vacuum pump, regularly check the heating temperature, and maintain the laminator.
(5) After starting the machine or changing the laminating parameters for the first time every day, the laminator must be run dry to ensure the normal operation of the machine.
(6) Before opening the cover, it is necessary to check whether the inflation of the lower chamber is completed, otherwise it is not allowed to open the cover to avoid damage to the equipment.