Laser scribing machine
The working voltage of a monolithic solar cell is usually 0.4 ~ 0.5V (open circuit voltage is 0.6V). After cutting the-slice into two slices, the voltage of each slice does not change, and under the same conversion efficiency, the output power of the solar cell It is proportional to the area of the cell. Therefore, according to the voltage and power required by the photovoltaic module, the area of the cell and the number of cells can be calculated. Since the size of a monolithic solar cell (before cutting) is fixed, the area usually cannot meet the needs of photovoltaic modules. Therefore, the process of laser scribing is generally added before welding. Before laser scribing, the scribing route should be designed and the sketch should be drawn. It is necessary to make full use of the remaining solar cells of the scribing to improve the utilization rate of the cells.
The laser scribing machine is mainly used for the scribing and cutting of solar cells such as monocrystalline silicon, polycrystalline silicon, and amorphous silicon. It mainly uses Nd: YAG laser crystal and continuous pumping of single krypton lamp as the working light source. It can also use 1 064nm semiconductor The pump laser is used as the working light source. Compared with the two, the latter has the characteristics of high photoelectric conversion efficiency, good beam quality, low operating cost and stable performance.
Generally, the composition of a laser scribing machine includes a working light source, a computer numerical control two-dimensional platform, an optical scanning focusing system, a computer control software system, a vacuum adsorption system, a cooling system, and so on.
Here is an example of a laser scribing machine (SFS10 type). A certain laser scribing machine (SFS10 type) uses an advanced fiber laser as the working light source, and a two-dimensional precision worktable controlled by a computer can make corresponding precise movements according to various pre-set graphic trajectories. The working light source is a 20W pulsed Ytterbium-doped (YLP-10) fiber laser from IPG Photonies Germany. Using Q-modulated main oscillation and a high-power fiber amplifier with a gain of 50-60dB, the pulse repetition frequency is continuously adjustable from 20 to 80kHz, and the laser pulse peak value can reach 20kW. The two-dimensional precision table is a double-layer structure driven by a high-precision servo motor. It can be controlled by a computer system to perform various precise movements, and the system resolution can reach 0.003125 (5/1 600) mm.
Use a laser scribing machine
Take a certain laser scribing machine (SFS10 type) as an example, the operation points of the laser scribing machine are as follows.
(1) Check the equipment and turn on the main power supply. Before starting up, check whether the three-phase AC input power supply, neutral wire, and ground wire are correct and intact, and check whether the air-cooled system is working properly and whether the system is unblocked.
(2) Confirm that the emergency stop button is in the released state.
(3) Turn on the power and confirm that the air switch is turned on.
(4) Turn on the key switch.
(5) Press the RUN key.
(6) Press the TABLE key.
(7) Press the LASER button.
(8) Open the computer and scribing software, and enter the parameter setting.
(9) Place the solar cell to be diced and step on the damper
(10) Click the red light test (controlled by software) to observe whether the movement of the red light spot meets the parameter setting requirements, if it meets, click the laser option and click Run; if it does not, then reset the parameters and observe the red light spot Whether the movement situation meets the parameter setting requirements, click the laser option and run it after meeting the requirements.
(11) Shutdown steps.
①Exit the software and shut down the computer.
②Press the LASER button to power off the laser.
③Press the TABLE key to power off the workbench.
④The order of turning on is opposite, turn off other power supplies.
Note: Since the power-on sequence of the laser has timing requirements, please strictly follow the normal power-on sequence to turn on and off the machine.